A client from Texas, USA called in to ask for assistance with their Aficio MP 301SPF. The machine has Black streaks on the edges and middle of the paper when printing and copying issues.
One of our technicians visited the site and was able to fix the problem.
Here are below the troubleshooting details done by our technician to fix the issue:
Black streaks on the edges and middle of the paper.
- Customer called in and asked for a tech visit.
- They have this issue for almost a month and it is getting worse.
- We sent our tech to diagnose the machine.
- Tech confirmed the issue is happening in both printing and copying.
- Tech inspected the machine and it has signs of toner on the surface of the drum and the excess toner in the Transfer roller.
- He cleaned both and tested and but after few prints, the issue came back.
- Tech recommended to buy these 2 parts be resolved.
- Customer ordered these parts from us.
- We send back the tech for installation.
- Once installed, tech tested and the issue is resolved.
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need an assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed. Call our team at (713) 322-0123 or send us a message at email@example.com