A customer from Des Moines, USA called in to ask for assistance with their Canon imageRUNNER C3380i. Their machine was having a Ghosting or Double Image on Color printouts. The customer requested a tech to visit their site.
Our technician went to the customer’s site and was able to fix the problem. Our technician and tech support worked on this issue hand in hand. Below were the steps taken to Ghosting or Double Image on Color printouts on their Canon imageRUNNER C3380i.
Ghosting or Double Image on printout.
- Tech checked black and white printing and confirmed working.
- Tech printed color sample page and confirmed getting double image or ghosting.
- Cyan, magenta, and yellow are affected.
- The cyan, magenta, and yellow Imaging Units are still at a good level.
- The Fuser is clean as well as the Transfer belt.
- The issue occurs before the Fuser.
- The issue is more on the color imaging unit since black and white printing is fine and the issue happened before the Fuser which is known for ghosting or double image issue.
- Customer ordered the Cyan, magenta, and yellow imaging unit from CCTS.
- We sent back the tech to install these parts and resolved the issue.
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed. Call our team at (515) 512-4288 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org