A customer from Houston, Texas called in to ask for assistance with their Ricoh MP C2500. There is an error message stating “low black toner”. They replaced the toner and still having an error message “Add Toner”. They didn’t know what could have been wrong so they contacted us to have it checked with an expert technician.
Our technician went on site and was able to rectify the issue. Here are the notes of the troubleshooting in fixing toner issue for Ricoh MP C2500.
Yellow Streaks on Print
- Customer got a “low black toner” message.
- They replaced it with a new Black Toner Cartridge and they are getting “Add toner” message.
- They need a tech A.S.A.P.
- We sent a tech the same day.
- We sent one of our technicians onsite and inspected the supplies especially the Drum and Developer.
- The technician found remnants of toners in yellow drum surface.
- Technician cleaned it with lint free cloth and tested. It got better for few prints and the issue came back.
- Technician recommended the Yellow Drum Unit and it resolved the issue after the installation.
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need an assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed.
Call our team at (615) 219-5855 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org