Copier Lease For Smart and Successful Ventures
Copier leasing has become the standard for business equipment practices in the recent years. In fact, it has become a big industry, responsible for billions of dollars of revenue for copier dealers and finance companies alike.
Why Copier Rental is a Sure fire Cost-efficient Solution
Leasing a Copier (also referred to as an MFP, for Multi-Function Peripheral) is a flexible payment option for businesses that need to upgrade their current equipment frequently, but without the commitment of retaining the equipment when a new model comes out. Leasing allows excellent deferred payment contracts ranging from 12 – 64 months, with a typical Fair Market Value (FMV) of $1 out.
According IBIS World, a market research organization:
“Industry establishments are located in line with business hubs throughout the country. The West Coast holds 20.8% of all industry sites. California has a high concentration of service industries in Silicon Valley and Los Angeles. The industry participants must be close to their target market to increase exposure and minimize transportation costs. For the same reason, the Mid-Atlantic is also home to 17.8% of the computer and printer leasing establishments including New York and Pennsylvania, which account for a large portion of the country’s business headquarters.”
It is smarter to test out what works for your business first before committing to a major purchase. There are things to keep in mind when determining the type of copier to lease:
- Printing speeds – Unlike traditional copiers that can only print out 30 pages per minute (ppm), modern digital copiers can print up to 100 ppm. With reduced warm-up requirements, “first copy out” speeds now range between 3.5 to 7.5 seconds.
- Print volume – Depending on the size of the copier, the typical paper capacity listed as a “tray” or “cassette” can hold 100 sheets in the tray and 250 in the cassette. For large-scale production, new machines can accommodate up to 500 sheets in the tray and more than 2,000 sheets in multi-level cassettes.
- Added functionalities – Multifunctional Copier machines may include wireless connectivity, touch-screen controls, image editing, and are energy-saving compliant.
- Graphic capabilities – Models with visual capabilities are perfect for business in advertising services where reproduction from source material needs to be exact.
Copy Machine Rental as You Need It
If your company only needs the machine for a short duration, then a copy rental is an excellent choice because there is no carry-over responsibility. Typically, leasing involves a rental fee inclusive of the predetermined page volume, ink, parts, labor, service, etc. The following are the top benefits of leasing a copier:
- Stable financials – You can save more money and improve the projected expenditures of your business because you will be only paying a fixed monthly amount for a limited time.
- Minimal investment – Leasing a copier saves you from the large lump sum of money when buying a new machine. Lease rates provide more affordable solutions to companies who aim for equilateral production.
- Safety net – In times when the economy is uncertain, you won’t have to deal with the reselling or disposal of your copiers.
Copier leasing enables you to utilize the latest technology without having to buy a particular model. When you lease one, you can immediately gain access to the latest machine available.
Top-notch Copy Machine Lease Opportunities with Clear Choice Technical
The lease contract depends on your agreement; it could be for just a few months or up to a year. For flexible copy rental terms (daily, monthly, or yearly) and no large upfront cost, choose Clear Choice Technical Services.
With world renowned and top of the line copier brands like Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Canon, Sharp, Lanier, Toshiba, Xerox, Gestetner, Copystar, Kyocera, Panasonic, Samsung, HP Laserjet, Brother, OCE, NEC, Imagistics, Pitney Bowes, Savin—we make your business our own. Call 866 620 2287 and get the best quote today!