A customer from Las Vegas, Nevada called in to ask for assistance with their HP LaserJet Pro 400 color MFP M475dw. The product has experienced an internal embedded software error. Under most conditions, the product automatically restarts.
Our technician went onsite and completed the customer’s request. Here are the notes of the task:
49 error code and the machine automatically restarts
- Tech turned off the power by using the power switch and waited at least 30 seconds and then turn on the power and wait for the product to initialize but got the same message.
- Checked job queue to make sure this is not triggered by a corrupted job.
- Tech tried to factory reset and it took care of the issue.
- Configured Scanning and Printing functions and tried copying as well.
- The issue has been resolved.
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need an assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed.
Call our team at (702) 323-0606 or send us a message at email@example.com