Customer called in from Miami, Florida called in to ask for assistance with their Xerox Altalink C8030 Copier. The machine is not turning on and tried simple troubleshooting steps but still the same. We sent one of our technicians to the customer’s site and he was able to power on the machine. Below are the steps that helped fix the issue with their Xerox Altalink C8030 Copier.
- The machine is connected to the wall outlet.
- Customer tried a good known power outlet but still the machine wont power on.
- Customer also tried using a new cable from a working machine with the same result as well.
- Our technician arrived at the customer’s site.
- We sent a Power Supply with the technician since there is not a single sign of life.
- Technician confirmed it while onsite.
- Technician went ahead and replaced the Power Supply.
- Technician then turned the machine on successfully and it printed all the stuck print jobs in the queue without any problems.
- Issue is resolved
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need an assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed.
Call our team today at (305) 203-0533 or send us a message at email@example.com