Why should you purchase a Xerox Machine?
A copier is a multifunction machine used in office environments that can perform a range of tasks including printing, copying, faxing, binding and scanning. That’s why investing in a good copier is a practical choice that would benefit your business in the long run. With the right copy machine, your office will become more productive and cost-effective.
Xerox is a brand that stands out among other competitors when it comes to innovation and customer satisfaction. It has been around for more than half a century and because of its popularity, the name Xerox has become synonymous with copying.
Xerox is the ideal choice for businesses with huge copying and printing needs because this brand offers top-rated equipments at affordable rates.
How much does a photocopier cost?
There are many factors that could affect the price of a copy machine including its size, speed, paper capacity, and functionality.
Here are some examples of prices to give you a better idea of how much it would cost to purchase a copier.
- A brand new copier that can print up to 55 ppm costs about $20,000.
- Copiers that are specifically made to handle demanding workloads cost around $35,000.
- Used office copiers will cost from $5,000 to $8,000.
- Copier leases may average between $150 to $2,000 per month.
- Low volume photocopiers can be leased for as little as $85 per month.
What are the things to consider when choosing a copy machine?
Photocopiers are very valuable because they handle time-consuming tasks and allow employees to focus on other more important aspects of their job. Choosing the right xerox machine for your business needs can result to increased efficiency and profit. If you’re planning on purchasing this equipment for your office, you need to take note of the following:
- Budget. Before making a purchase, check out the cost of supplies as well as the cost of regular maintenance and repairs. Some businesses find leasing more beneficial because the price of maintenance and repairs are already included in the rental cost. Look for a service provider that can offer you the best deals. Choose one that is near your area so that they can provide help immediately if anything goes wrong with your device.
- Copy Speed. One of the first things you need to consider before purchasing a copier is the speed at which the device produces copies and prints. An average copier has a speed of 25-45 pages per minute.
- Copy Volume. The copy volume refers to the amount of pages per month that a photocopier can process. When choosing the right copier for your business, think of how often you’ll be using the device in your office.
- Other functions. Take note of the different features of each copier before you make your choice. If you have big copying and printing needs, a multifunction copier that handles copying, printing, scanning, and faxing may be more ideal for your business because it saves you money over buying individual machines. This is also a great way to save space in the office.
Training. If you’re planning on buying high-end equipments, you may have to train your employees because of all the complicated functions of the new photocopiers. Check with your provider if they offer free training. This would be less time-consuming than going over the manuals for hours and hours.