A customer from Berlin, Connecticut, called in to ask assistance for with their Konica Minolta Bizhub 36. The problem was the machine keeps jamming in multiple places.
Our technician went to the customer’s site and was able to fix the problem. Below are the steps made to repair the jamming issue with Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 Printer.
Jammning in multiple places.
- Customer reported jamming in the Fuser, Tray 1 and Tray 2 area. It happens randomly
- They requested for a tech to check if it needs parts or just cleaning.
- We sent a tech to diagnose and he was able to resolve the issue.
- Tech just cleaned the Roller in Trays 1 and 2 with alcohol solution since those rollers accumulated paper dusts.
- Tech removed paper debris from the Fuser.
- He tested the printing from all trays as well as copy from Flatbed and ADF assembly.
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need an assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed. Call our team at (718) 583-0098 or send us a message at email@example.com