A client from Doral, Florida requested some help with their Ricoh Aficio MP 4500 Copier. The problem with the machine is that there are lines on prints when using ADF/Document Scanner and frequent jamming.
Our technician visited the site and inspected the machine. He was able to fix it and confirmed that the machine is working properly.
Below are the troubleshooting steps made that could help you with this type of concern on your Ricoh Aficio MP 4500 copier:
Lines on Print and Paper Jam
- Customer requested for a technician to repair their printer
- Clear Choice Technician went onsite and tested the ADF Feed Roller and found out that it is worn out.
- The technician recommended to replace the ADF Kit that comes with Feed pick and separation roller
- For the lines on scanned documents. Tech inspected the Flabed glass and found out stubborn dust on the surface. He wiped it with alcohol solution and tested the scanning and that took care of it.
- He tested the whole functionality of machine and confirmed that we only need the ADF Kit.
- He went back onsite and installed the part and that resolved the ADF/ Document feeder paper jamming
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need an assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed.
Call our team (305) 203-0533 or send us a message at email@example.com