For the past decades, copier leasing has become the norm for most businesses and companies – either big or small. We know that copiers are one of the most used equipment in a business. Therefore, it is a requirement for business owners to have a copier machine in the office.
Copier leasing services become a big contributor to the total revenue gained by most finance companies, such as the copier dealers. If you are planning for a copier lease, you should look for the Service and Maintenance Agreement. It is important that the service agreement is solid and agreed upon by both parties.
- If you will not consider this copier lease agreement, you are putting yourself as well as your business in costly downtime. When you are looking at the Copier Service and Maintenance Agreement, you should take a look at the following details;
- Do you agree to get notified when there are some changes imposed on the price?
- What is the possible cost you need to pay regarding the copier supplies that would be used daily?
- The volume of the copier usage will dictate how much money you need to pay every month. The agreement should state if you will agree or not
- How frequently you want to schedule and perform the maintenance checks of the copier. The agreement should state whether or not you agree to the copier replacement if it has been damaged and or in repair
- How much money the leaser should pay in case the copier has been damaged in his or her custody
Tips When Planning for Copier Leasing in Des Moines
As we mentioned earlier, the copier has one of the highest demand in the business industry. Considering today’s generation, a standard copier has turned into an MFD or Multi-Function Device that can make almost everything, aside from making copies. To name a few, MFD can do faxing, scanning, and printing. Considering these amazing works, companies and business owners start to get it. But it cannot be denied that machines like this are quite costly. That’s why starting companies or small business owners prefer copier leasing services in your location.
If you are also planning to lease a copier, here are some tips you need to know;
It is important to know your printing volume, including the materials you need, such as the type of paper. Most copier models have a maximum printing level. This is an important factor to know because it has something to do with the lifespan and performance of the copier.
Faster Is Not Always Better
Another crucial thing you should know is that a faster machine does not always result in better performance. Although some machines can handle more printing volumes, most copiers cannot.
Most copier models available these days aren’t an ordinary machine anymore. As we said, a copier turns to MFD which you can integrate with different document workflow applications that could help you to enhance the overall processes. You must know the document workflow applications that you will use in the future before purchasing or leasing a copier to avoid significant problems in the long run.
Improve the overall performance of your business with the addition of a copier to your office. Most copiers these days are quite expensive, so some business owners prefer copier leasing. If you don’t have the money to purchase a brand new copying machine, you might consider availing of the copier leasing services in your location.
Additionally, take note of the important factors that need to be taken into consideration when planning to lease a copier.