A customer from Buffalo called in to ask for assistance with their Konica Bizhub Copier. After a sudden power interruption, the machine started to have power issues.
If you are looking for a Copier for your business, you may contact Clear Choice Technical Services Buffalo. You can ask about Copier Leasing Services, Copier rental services, IT Services, and even Copier Repair services.
Clear Choice technician went on site to inspect the machine and was able to rectify the problem. Below are the troubleshooting steps made by our technician to rectify the issue.
Problem: The copier won’t turn on after the sudden power interruption
No Power Issue
- The customer tried a new power cable
- Machine is connected directly to a wall outlet
- Issue happened after a sudden power interruption
- Customer requested for a tech onsite
- Tech tested the cable it was indeed good.
- Tech checked LED indicator and unable to find any signs of life. No Fan running as well.
- Tech recommended Main Power Supply
- Tech went back onsite and installed the Power Supply and it resolved the issue
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed.
Call our team at (314) 202-5198 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org