Customer from Maryland called in to repair their HP Color LaserJet 4700 office printer.
Their printer/copier machine won’t print or make copies with error message: 50.02 Fuser Error.
One of our technicians went on the site and was able to fix the machine.
Here are the steps that could help you resolve this problem:
Problem: Machine Error and can’t print or copy.
Error: 50.02 Fuser Error
- Technician Re-seated the Fuser – same issue
- Technician checked if the machine is connected directly to a wall outlet – Yes
- Based on the Error code it is an issue with a thermistors inside the Fuser. Fuser needs to be replaced
- We ordered the Fuser
- Technician went back onsite and Replaced the Fuser
- Error code’s gone as soon as machine turned on and they were able to use the printer
- The replacement Fuser resolved the issue
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need an assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed.
Call our team at (410) 220-5299or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org