A customer from Morrisville, North Carolina called in to ask for assistance with their Lexmark MX810de Copier. The problem is that there is a streaking when they use it to scan with “34 short paper” message.
If you are looking for a Copier for your business, you may contact Clear Choice Technical Services in North Carolina. You can ask about Copier Leasing Services, Copier rental services, IT Services, and even Copier Repair services.
Our technician went to the customer’s site and was able to fix the problem. Below are the steps made to repair the streaking issue with Lexmark MX810de Copier.
Fix Streaking Issue
- Customer called in and reported 2 issues with their Lexmark MX810de Copier
- They want a Clear Choice technician to check their copier onsite.
- We sent one of our technicians onsite and he printed something. No streaking found
- Tech scanned using Flatbed Glass, no issues found.
- Tech Scanned using ADF, issue surfaced.
- Tech cleaned the ADF Slit Glass with Alcohol solution and copied again. Issue is gone.
- Tech checked the Tray settings.
- He matched the paper settings vs the actual paper on trays
- The “34 short paper” message is not happening anymore after every print job.
- Issue is resolved.
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need an assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed. Call our team at (919) 813-6888 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org