A client from Fresno, California called in to ask for assistance with their Konica Bizhub 200. The machine is having print issues where voids or white lines are coming down on the copies.
The client requested for our technician to inspect the machine and see what could be wrong.
The next day our technician came in and resolved the problem of their machine.
If you are looking for a Copier for your business, you may contact Clear Choice Technical Services. You can ask about Copier Leasing Services, Copier rental services, IT Services, and even Copier Repair services.
Below are the steps on how our technician resolved the issue on Konica Bizhub 200 lines on copy:
White Lines on Konica Bizhub 200
- Customer requested for a technician.
- Technician went onsite and inspected the machine.
- Technician checked the Drums, Belt, Transfer Roller and the Fuser but unable to find anything that would cause voids.
- He cleaned the Printhead lens and that took care of the issue.
- Printhead light beam gets covered by toner dust and it creates voids when image is being projected from Printhead to the Drum that’s why it is causing white lines or voids in every print.
- Simple cleaning of the Printhead lens resolved the issue.
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed.
Call our team at (559) 201-0477 or send us a message at email@example.com