A client from San Antonio, Texas requested to have their Toshiba E Studio 306 cleaned and maintained.
We have sent our technician the next day and the request was completed successfully.
Here are the steps that our technician did to complete the service:
- Technician went onsite and confirmed machine is up and running and only cleaning and maintenance is needed.
- Tech checked the Supplies and Maintenance kit Level and still at 50% above for most of the supplies and Maintenance Kit.
- Tech removed dusts / toner dust from each paper path and supplies like toners and drums.
- Tech checked Feed Rollers in ADF and Tray as well and apply cleaning solution/Alcohol to fee rollers to restore grip.
- Tech tested the Scanning, Copying, Faxing and printing with no issues.
- Tech tested feeding from each trays and ADF and everything works
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you on your copier cleaning and maintenance needs. In case you have questions or might need an assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed.
Call our team at (210) 530-8833 or send us a message at email@example.com