A customer from Boise, Idaho called in to ask for assistance with their HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf. The problem were loud grinding noise and vertical lines on paper when copying from ADF.
If you are looking for a Copier for your business, you may contact Clear Choice Technical Services. You can ask about Copier Leasing Services, Copier rental services, IT Services, and even Copier Repair services.
Our technician went onsite and completed the customer’s request. Here are the notes of the task:
Loud Grounding Noise
- The noise only happens when using the ADF
- The lines only show up when using ADF as well
- He confirmed by using Scanner Flatbed and printing
- The rollers are worn out from the ADF feeder
- He cleaned the paper path but still comes out with a line
- The noise is always happening and starts as soon as the ADF motors turn
- Because of these issues and only focus ADF, we decided to recommend the ADF Assembly to take care of these issues in one shot
- The next visit tech installed the ADF and the and issue was resolved
We hope that the steps made by our technician could help you fix this problem on your machine. In case you have questions or might need assistance regarding this, our team in Clear Choice Technical Services can definitely help you determine the issues in your machine that needs to be addressed.
Call our team at (208) 449-0198 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org